Wir distanzieren uns ausdrücklich von den hier verlinkten Inhalten, besonders die, die das Urheberrecht verletzen. Wir werden die Leute darauf hinweisen und wenn nötig bei Paperminutes sperren .

We distance ourselves explicity from the contend linked here, especially those who disregard the copyright. We´ll inform the people and lock them at paperminutes if necessary.

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

Paperminutes #271 - Katzen /cats

In dieser Woche möchten wir Katzen auf euren Werken sehen.
Ich habe ein Rezeptbuch für "Naschkatzen" gewerkelt.

This week we want to see cats on your works. I've tinkered a recipe book for a sweet tooth (in germany we say "snacking-cat").






Liebe Grüße

3 Kommentare:

Faye hat gesagt…

I love the snacking cat recipe book cover. Beautiful.

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Love that book cover. Great challenge theme too!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Faye hat gesagt…

I love the entry by Scrapkat but I am not able to leave a comment. I also laughed when I saw her name!