Wir distanzieren uns ausdrücklich von den hier verlinkten Inhalten, besonders die, die das Urheberrecht verletzen. Wir werden die Leute darauf hinweisen und wenn nötig bei Paperminutes sperren .

We distance ourselves explicity from the contend linked here, especially those who disregard the copyright. We´ll inform the people and lock them at paperminutes if necessary.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011

Paperminutes #171 - Servietten, napkins

Es gibt wundervolle Servietten mit fantastischen Motiven. Bitte verarbeitet eine Serviette auf eurem Kunstwerk. Hier sind meine Beispiel:
There are wonderful napkins with fantastic designs. Please handle a napkin on your artwork. Here are my examples:




Liebe Grüße








3 Kommentare:

Faye hat gesagt…

I couldn't get Blogger to upload my photo so my entry is on my wordpress blog. Maybe I can change it later. My image is from Art Creations Friday, which is no longer in existence.

Faye hat gesagt…

I can now load onto Blogspot so I am adding a link to that.

Silkewachstuch hat gesagt…

Die Motive sehen ja wunderschön aus und finde ich eigentlich viel zu schade als Serviette.